In embracing the study of law, you will be challenged by one of the oldest and most rewarding disciplines that has ever been practiced. Legal training develops knowledge of law and lawyering skills, including the capacity to undertake lucid and logical expression. It opens the door to the practice of law in the public or private sector, as well as to a wide range of related careers.
- Corporate Lawyer
- Legal Administration Officer
- Legal Risk Manager
- Legal Adviser/Consultant
- Insurance Claims Assessor/Manager
- Credit Control Manager
- Human Resources/Industrial Relations Specialist/Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Senior Law Enforcement Professional
- Forensic Investigations Professional.